Sunday, 2 August 2026

Riddle of Life

Life , I tell you , is such a Riddle 😤
Over the years I have gone  #forwards and #backwards , #upwards  and #downwards , sideways , in tail spins , making some friends and losing many , plumetted to #depths after rising to #heights , in short every which way possible . 
Almost like a free wheeling Ferris wheel and you know what ? 

At the end of it I find that I was just going around the same block !

You know what my one Ear said to the other , a day ago ( eye opener and show stopper ) 

" Hey man , we live on the same block !" 

So I think the best thing would be to sit down and wait for the mind to get clarity . 
What has to be Will be 😊😊
.

No comments:

Post a Comment